..... ANOTHER GOLF CARD!
I was asked to make a 60th card with a golf theme, by a friend of mine, and considered a funny one similar to this card that I made for my son recently. But as I didn't know anything about the recipient I changed my mind and played it safe with a more serious 'golfer'. The result is a variation on this card that I made early last year. The stamp is from 'GOLF Sports Collection' by Craft UK, coloured with ProMarkers, and the papers are from Funky Hand. For the golf ball I used the 'Dot Matrix' embossing folder by Sizzix and to echo it's shape trimmed the top right hand corner of the card.
FRONT
I was asked to make a 60th card with a golf theme, by a friend of mine, and considered a funny one similar to this card that I made for my son recently. But as I didn't know anything about the recipient I changed my mind and played it safe with a more serious 'golfer'. The result is a variation on this card that I made early last year. The stamp is from 'GOLF Sports Collection' by Craft UK, coloured with ProMarkers, and the papers are from Funky Hand. For the golf ball I used the 'Dot Matrix' embossing folder by Sizzix and to echo it's shape trimmed the top right hand corner of the card.
FRONT
CLOSE UP
INSIDE
CHALLENGES ENTERED
I Love ProMarkers - Challenge 81 - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter Challenge 29 - Anything Goes
Rainbow Lady's Challenge 168 - Let's Emboss it
Charisma Cardz Challenge #35 - Anything Goes
Birthday Sundaes Challenge #25 - Birthday Card (with a birthday sentiment)
Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Lynn x
Hugs, Lynn x

stunning male card lynn.the image is fab and i love your colours and design :D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
Great men's card I love it. Thanks for embossing with me this week
ReplyDeleteLove Cynthia x
Hi Lynn
ReplyDeleteThat is a great golf image .. .. I don't think I have seen that one before!
Love how you have used it and 60 on the flag looks brilliant.
Great inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
Love Jules xx
Very clever! Sandra
ReplyDeleteLovely card
ReplyDeletethank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx
Wow fabulous image for a golfer, love your papers to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lynn, this is a great card! Love the design and your lovely neat finish! xx
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I love the elements you added. Fantastic details all around!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Maribel
Very nice. I love seeing men cards because there are not many out there. Thanks for playing along with the Creative Card Crew.
ReplyDeleteShanna
Great, the texture is perfect for the golf ball, Lynn. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.
ReplyDeletegreat card, Good Luck with the challenge, and thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tracey
Great card, love the design with the big golf ball, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
ReplyDeleteRuth x
Fabulous card Lynn. Love how you have rounded the corner. Kerry x
ReplyDelete