It was my friend's birthday last Saturday and as we were going to a papercrafts show together on the Sunday I used a Penny Black stamp, called The Sensations, to make her card.
I stamped the image, coloured it with Promarkers, then cut off the Sheep (so that the image represented the two of us) before I layered it onto the card. The animals were shaped and extra layers added in some areas to add dimension - not sure how she felt about being represented by a Pig - probably thought I was being a bit of a Cow. She had to be the Pig because it's wearing a necklace and I had made her one for her birthday, using the beads and ribbon that I bought at the same show last year.
The card base is approximately 8" x 8" and all the papers used were from a digital kit by Zoe Pearn called Indian Summer. The 3 flowers were punched and shaped then the centres filled with Liquid Pearls sprinkled with Glamour Dust, and Liquid Pearls was also used to add dimension to the pig's necklace. A button with sparkly ribbon was added to the top corner for extra bling.
I stamped the image, coloured it with Promarkers, then cut off the Sheep (so that the image represented the two of us) before I layered it onto the card. The animals were shaped and extra layers added in some areas to add dimension - not sure how she felt about being represented by a Pig - probably thought I was being a bit of a Cow. She had to be the Pig because it's wearing a necklace and I had made her one for her birthday, using the beads and ribbon that I bought at the same show last year.
The card base is approximately 8" x 8" and all the papers used were from a digital kit by Zoe Pearn called Indian Summer. The 3 flowers were punched and shaped then the centres filled with Liquid Pearls sprinkled with Glamour Dust, and Liquid Pearls was also used to add dimension to the pig's necklace. A button with sparkly ribbon was added to the top corner for extra bling.
Challenges I'm entering
Penny Black S C - Down on the Farm
Paper Sundaes - Lots of Layers
Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle and Bling
Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Lynn x

Gorgeous card Lynn:-) I am sure your friend loved this and didn't think you were a cow lol, fab idea to chop the sheep off :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
aw gorgeous card lynn.i love the fab image and your colours and papers are stunning ;D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
This is just way too cute! Thanks for joining the Paper Sundaes challenge and check back tomorrow for our new challenge!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, really fun image and lovely colous,
ReplyDeleteLiz x
Fabulous & fun Lynn! xx Jenny xx
ReplyDeleteHi Lynn
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful!!
I love your image and great papers/layout.
Gorgeous colour combo too.
Love Jules xx