It's been a while since my last post but we are in the process (very slow process) of installing a new kitchen so crafting has had to take a back seat. I have managed to make a few cards but due to the weather conditions it's been difficult to get decent pictures of them. This card was made with the intention of entering it into the 'Get Funky Challenge for January' and the 'I Love Promarkers Challenge no 6' as both stipulated Spots and Stripes. I like to colour with Promarkers and love my Funky Hand CD Roms so all I had to do was choose which papers to use ... easier said than done ... then colour my image with Promarkers and make the card. I printed several Spots and Stripes papers before deciding which to use and when the card was finished and photographed I realised that the deadline at 'I Love Promarkers' had passed. Still, I'm pleased with the finished result and might use the other papers to make some similar cards. I decided to trim the top left corner of the spotted paper to echo the 'golf ball' shape and then punched a green circle to represent a 'ball marker'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous male card lynn...love how you used the spotty and stripey papers and good luck with the kitchen...thanks for joining in the fun this month with the Get Funky Gang...hugs kath xxxxx
ReplyDeleteI love the way you have doen the golf ball Lynn and that is amazing colouring! thanks for Getting Funky this month:)
ReplyDeleteHi Lynn
ReplyDeleteA great card.
I love your paper choices and the way you have made the background circle look like a golf ball.
Thank you for joining in the Get Funky! Challenge this month.
I hope you get to play again.
Love Jules xx
such a fab card
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Get Funky this month
AllisonX
This is a brilliant card..one to be proud of! Ruth x
ReplyDeleteGreat male card and fab golf ball too! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month! Get Funky!
ReplyDeleteFantastic card, I love it!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Emma x