The challenge this week at PBSC is 'Something Sweet'. I've often thought about entering one of these challenges, as I love Penny Black stamps, but this is the first time that I've actually done so. My first thoughts on 'Something Sweet' were to do with cake and chocolate ... but then I decided to go with sweet as in cute so I used this image of two hedgies hugging. The papers are from my recently purchased CDRom from Funky Hand called 'Dreams Come True'. This time the format has changed so that it is even easier to browse the different collections than it was with previous CD's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

such a 'sweet' card :) really like that papers :) em x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynn
ReplyDeleteYour card is definitely "sweet"!!
I love your paper choices and am pleased to hear to managed to get your hands on the new Funky Hand CD. I think the new format is brilliant and so much easier (not that it will stop me still using my old ones LOL!!).
I like the look of your sentiment!
Love Jules xx
beautiful card xx
ReplyDeletebeautiful card lynn.....love the papers of course and your sweet image and hey it's great to know that you are loving your Funky Hand CD..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx
ReplyDeleteAdorable card and I love the colours...
ReplyDeleteHugs Emma x