After making my card for the Penny Black Challenge I had quite a bit of the two patterned papers left over, so I decided to make this card to use up some of them. However, I felt that it would need three different papers to look balanced so I had to print another sheet from the same collection .... and now .... I have even more left over pieces, lol. I really do like this collection though, it's called 'Lush Lilac' and the photographs don't really do it justice as the colours are nicer in real life, the base card is a perfect match for the papers and the ribbon is actually white. The squares are 4cm and have been lightly inked around the edges with black.


Base card - A4 folded ( from my stash)
Papers - Lush Lilac from Funky Hand 'Dreams Come True'
Ribbon - White Organza (from stash)
Sentiment - See-D's stamped with Black Memento
Thanks for looking,
Hugs, Lynn x
Hi Lynn
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and such a fab way to use up bits of paper....so gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x