Two quick cards for friends who had birthdays in January and I used papers from Pink Petticoat for both of them. I've been using Funky Hand papers a lot recently but for these I had a change and looked through my Pink Petticoat downloads. For the first I wanted something 'bathroomy' to go with the image ... not sure this paper was but I like the effect anyway. With the second card I was looking for two patterned papers in the same colour with white, which Pink Petticoat do so well.

Base card - White smooth A5 size
Image - Jolly Nation 'Bath Woman'
coloured with Promarkers, cut with Nesties.
Papers - Pink Petticoat
Jewels and ribbon from Stash
Sentiment computer generated

Base card - 6" square, smooth Turquoise
Image - Forever Friends
coloured with Promarkers & Sakura Gelly Roll
cut with Nesties
Papers - Pink Petticoat
Jewells & ribbon from Stash
Thanks for looking,
Lynn x
Hi Lynn
ReplyDeleteBoth your cards are gorgeous, I love the images and papers.
Hugs Emma x