Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Summer Ice Cream ....

... that's the name of the paper collection, it's by Funky Hand from the Funky Seasons CD. It was one of the first ones that I bought and was probably my favourite until the latest one was released. This Card Wallet contains stamped images and was sent to a fellow crafter last week. Up to now she hasn't received it so it may have gone astray ... I do hope not.


Smooth White card - A5 size
Digital Papers - Funky Hand
Stamp - Chicky Night by Penny Black
coloured with Promarkers and Sakura Gelly Roll pens
Flower - unknown make
Jewels - Anitas


Happy crafting,

Lynn x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Lynn, you could actually pay a personal visit as we're in the same County! LOL
    I LOVE this stamp.... can feel a spendy coming on! I also hope the intended recipient gets it soon... it'd be a great shame for this to have gone astray.

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall