Sunday, 7 March 2010

Birthday Beer!

With a husband and two sons, plus their friends, I often need a card with a male theme. As male cards are not what I would normally make if given a choice I decided it was time to get a few together to save the last minute rush/panic. This was made with a free image that I downloaded from Digi Stamp Boutique.




Base card - Smooth White, 300g, 6"x6"
Image - Digi Stamp Boutique
coloured with Promarkers.
Papers - Dovecraft 'Masculine' Designer Paper Pack
Sentiment - Papermania Clear Stamp 'Stamping For Him'
from Clare Curd's Signature Range


Thanks for looking.

Lynn x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn

    Your card is great.

    I love your layout and the image matches your papers perfectly.

    You could enter this into the Allsorts Challenge this week!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this card - it's different and love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. My husband would love to get this card.

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall