Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Three More Cards

These are the other cards that I made with the free Winter Wonderland paper collection by Martine McKnight. I'm not completely happy with the photographs but the dismal weather we're having at the moment means it's difficult to get goods shots. I've tried outside, but it's either raining or too dull; and inside, but there isn't enough natural light and using flash seems to bleach out the colours. So I've fiddled about with the images, adjusting the brightness and contrast, and these will have to do. I've loved working with these papers and will definately be using this collection again but as there are so many to choose from it's difficult deciding which ones. I've only used four designs but have printed about ten because I keep changing my mind ... I used to be indecisive but now I'm not quite sure ... lol. To download this collection pop over to Martine's blog 'The Craft Table' and click on 'Freebies'.









Images - coloured with Promarkers
Berry Red, Pastel Blue, Ivory,
Blush, Vanilla, Pastel Yellow, Shale & Cinnamon
Finished with Anita's 3-D Clear Gloss & Glamour Dust

Papers - Winter Wonderland collection by Martine McKnight
edges inked with Berry Red Promarker
Nestabilities - Plain and Scalloped Circles
Die cut letters - Sizzix 'Wingo Zingo'
Snowflakes - small punched, large hand cut


Thanks to Martine for sharing her designs and anyone who drops by.
Hugs, Lynn x

3 comments:

  1. oooo thanks sooo much for sharing your wonderful cards with us hunni, and thank you again for using my papers, i am thrilled to see that such wonderful creations are being made with them :)

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for you comments on my blog.I hope you enjoyed the blog hop and thanks for taking part.
    Debbie xxx
    Have a fab New Year
    love your blog im off for another lookxx

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall