Saturday, 28 August 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

This card was made for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge ... Week 115, which had a sketch to follow. I've stuck quite close to the sketch, which was a problem as I don't have any oval dies, but I got my 'thinking cap' on ond found a way around the problem. I drew a double oval in 'Paint', printed it onto card then cut it out by hand ... I 'm quite pleased with the result. The image is from a sheet of Stickeroos that I've had for ages (Young Things #10-193) I bought a few sheets before I had any Penny Black stamps but this is the first time I've actually used one. The backing paper was received with some Blog Candy so I don't know the manufacturer, ribbon and buttons from my craft box and Prima flowers which were white but have been coloured with ProMarkers then finished with punched flowers and gems.


Thanks for looking.

Hugs,
Lynn x

2 comments:

  1. super cute card lynn..thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card Lynn! luv the image, lush colours & fab layout xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall