This is the first card I've made with my new CD from Kirsty Wiseman called 'Colour Me Crazy'. There are lots of colour collections and it was difficult deciding which to use first as they are all lovely. There are also lots of cute images which come with both an outline version to colour yourself and a pre-coloured version which is handy if you need to make a card in a hurry. I do like to do my own colouring but at the moment I am making cards with the Y5 children that I work with, for our stall at the School Summer Fayre, and although they are enthusiastic some of the colouring is not quite good enough for cards that you want to sell. With this CD all the children will be able to get a good result, even the ones with limited colouring ability. I made this card as an example for them and used a pre-coloured image but then went over the ribbon with my Sakura clear gel pen for added interest. The small flowers were cut out of the DP then shaped and attached with small foam pads to give them dimensi0n. The sentiment stamp is 'Forever Friends' and came free with a magazine, I used one of my Marvy Brush Markers to ink it up as it was just the right colour to match the papers.

Hugs,
Lynn x

gorgeous card, i love the image and backing paper and those little flowers are fab.luv coops.xx
ReplyDeleteOh wow this is fab. I love the zingy colour combo
ReplyDeleteKerry x