Friday, 11 June 2010

Swirls

This card is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - week 104. Well this photograph will have to do, the silver mirror card makes getting a good one very difficult and I've taken loads. If I get close enough to show the image well, I can see my own reflection, if I move to the side so as not to see myself the silver card looks black. This was without flash and I was losing natural light, with flash there is even more problems so I'm done. I had a good idea for this card but as happens it got adapted so it's not quite what I had in mind and I'm not starting again or I'll be too late to enter the challenge which is 'Swirls'. It's ok but not one of the best cards that I've made..


Card base - A5 smooth white 300g

Stamp - Penny Black 'Daydreams'
coloured with Sakura stardust pens in pink, green and silver

Silver Mirror card embossed with Devine Swirls

Green card, Pink Ribbon and gems from my stash

Sentiment generated on pc


Thanks for looking.

Lynn x




3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn

    Another gorgeous card.

    I love PB stamps and you have used this one beautifully.

    You tie a great bow.

    Thanks for the info about the Papermania stamp set.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn

    fabulous card! love the image, thanks for joining us at penny black saturday

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, the embossed mirror card is fab and i love the image and colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall