Saturday, 19 June 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 105

Late again adding my entry for this weeks challenge over at Penny Black Saturday but I don't know where time goes these days - I look at the challenge each week with the intention of making a card then suddenly it's Friday evening again and I've not got around to uploading my entry. Then of course Mr Blogger goes on a go-slow (he probably thinks he can take the weekend off) but finally he's cooperating. This week there was a sketch to follow which had quite a lot of layers.



And here's my effort ... I've used dark green cardstock to make a 6 inch square card, Bloom and Grow papers from MME and the flower, gems and sentiment stamp are all Papermania. Image coloured with Promarkers .

GRRR ... HE'S NOT REALLY COOPERATING ... JUST DELETED MY CARD PICTURE AND IT'S TAKEN ANOTHER HOUR TO UPLOAD AGAIN.



I really don't know how so many people manage to make cards every day and update their Blogs on a daily basis ... I'm also beginning to think that Mr Blogger doesn't like me ......

Lynn x

4 comments:

  1. Lynn, lovely colours you've used and the sentiment is spot on!

    Cheers
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card lynn and it's not just you that Mr Blogger is annoying at the moment...he needs a good kick up the butt...thanks for joining in th fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card lyn, great image and i love your colours and colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous image and colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall