Saturday, 23 July 2011

Thursdays Challenge at Catch The Bug

I'm getting there .... finished off my card for Thursday's, Christmas In July, challenge at Catch The Bug, which is 'Any Project With Snow'. I don't know where I got this paper from but I've had it for ages so thought it was time to get cutting. The base card is A4 and made from dark grey 'Stardream', some red card from my stash for layering and the image was coloured with ProMarkers. A few snowballs were added as a finishing touch and attached with foam pads for extra dimension.


Well four down and just one to go - the Friday challenge is 'Anything Goes' - and due to the time difference I should be ok if I post my entry in the morning. Off to bed now!!

Lynn x

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card - I just love that little 'pile' of snowballs! =) Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Christmas In July Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Lynn and I love the little pile of snowballs just waiting!!! LOL!!!

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw gorgeous card lynn.the image is so adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall