Bugaboo are hosting a week of challenges over on the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog. For Monday the challenge was to use 'Non Traditional Colours', which really was a challenge for me as I love red, green and gold for Christmas. There are so many wonderful images to choose from but I've gone with 'Snowman Bells' which I think was a Friday Freebie. I've used a white base card with lime green and turquoise, which is a combination that I like but not usually for Christmas.
The image was coloured with Promarkers in Lime Green and Sky Blue to match the card and ribbon which are from my stash. The embossing was done with 'Snowflakes' Cuttlebug folder and the sentiment created on the pc using Candy Buzz BTN font. Punched snowflakes and Card Candy add the finishing touches.
I'm also entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - 'Anything Goes' the Allsorts Challenge Blog, Week 112 - Free & Easy and the I Love ProMarkers challenge # 75 - Christmas in July.
Thanks for looking,
Lynn x
I'm also entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - 'Anything Goes' the Allsorts Challenge Blog, Week 112 - Free & Easy and the I Love ProMarkers challenge # 75 - Christmas in July.
Thanks for looking,
Lynn x

I like it alot! Very cool color combo! :)
ReplyDeleteUhooi,,
ReplyDeleteWaw this a good card, pretty and sweet,,
Uhoi.blogspot.com
gorgeous card lynn.your colours and design are stunning and i really love the fab image :D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
This is sooo cute Lynn! I LOVE the lime green and turquoise colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteTammy :)
Hi Lynn. Vibrant & unusual Christmas colour combo and a great bit of ribbon too. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
ReplyDeleteTine :)
A great Christmas card. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
ReplyDeleteHugz Fleur xXx
Lynn, these have got to be my favorite non traditional colors! Love what you did with the challenge. Your card is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you joined us in the challenge! :)Becky
Love this, great colours too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
ReplyDeletexx