I needed to make a21st birthday card for Chloe who has been doing teaching practice with us for the past few weeks. I used a Pink Petticoat image and some leftover pieces of green paper, also from Pink Petticoat, together with some silver mirror card and a length of white ribbon. I paper pieced the dress and bag then coloured the rest of the image with Promarkers. The circle and scalloped circle have both been cut with nesties and the edge of the border paper punched with a Fiskars Threading Water punch. I used the same green paper for the insert but forgot to take a photo of it.
I've found some challenges that it fits into so might as well give it a go.
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge # 11 - Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge 21 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Let's Play Bingo
(Bottom line - Shape, Ribbon & Sentiment)
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge # 11 - Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge 21 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Let's Play Bingo
(Bottom line - Shape, Ribbon & Sentiment)
Thanks for looking,
Lynn x
Lynn x

Hi Lynn
ReplyDeleteA great 21 card .. .. I am sure it will be very well loved.
I love your paper piecing and border/ribbon detail.
Love Jules xx
gorgeous card lynn.i love the image and beautiful fresh colours :D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
Cute card and lovely colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lynne, gorgeous card, gotta love Pink Petticoat!
ReplyDeleteJust got your comment on my blog ~ thank you very much for your kind wishes. Docrafts have been with Create and Craft for about 16 months now, but I don't work for docrafts anymore.
Again, thanks for stopping by and for your congratulations!
Love, Clare x
This is a fab 21st birthday card Lynn.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
A super card, with such a classy look. Absolutly love it.:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining DC.
Hugs, Rosalien