I made this for my elder son's 22nd birthday. I love this stamp but it's the first time that I've used it - thought it would be ideal for Danny's birthday as it's not too cutesy for a male card but still fun and I thought he'd like the 'Hoppy Birthday' sentiment that I made. The papers are all from the Jovial Man collection on the Colour Me Happy CD by Funky Hand, and the image is a Penny Black stamp called Toadily Yours.
Front View
Front View
Closer View
Inside
I'm not really happy with the colours on these photos but I had to take them indoors due to the weather, in real life the colours are much brighter. The base card is white A5 size and I printed the blue DP on the front then printed a sheet of paper the same colour to make the insert. The toads have been coloured to match with Promarkers then their heads and torsos (do toads have torsos?) raised up on foam pads for added dimension. The stars and letters have also been attatched with foam pads.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:-
Penny Black Saturday Challenge ... Week 155 - ONE FOR THE GUYS
Penny Black at Allsorts June Challenge - Your My Favourite
Thanks for looking and any comments left.
Lynn x
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:-
Penny Black Saturday Challenge ... Week 155 - ONE FOR THE GUYS
Penny Black at Allsorts June Challenge - Your My Favourite
Thanks for looking and any comments left.
Lynn x

Hi Lynn
ReplyDeleteI love this one too.
All those little 3D frogs and your raised sentiment .. .. I am sure your Son with love it.
I hope your Son has a great birthday.
Love Jules xx
A really fun card Lynn and I am sure you son will really love it, especially the sentiment which fits so well.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month, good luck and hope to see you again.
B x
Hi Lynn,
ReplyDeletefabulous card, love those cute frogs.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Penny Black at Allsorts, good luck and hope to see you again;-))m
fabulous card lynn.i love the frogs and your papers and colours are stunning ;D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
This is such a fun card! The frogs look great popped up!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the challenge at Penny Black at Allsorts this month.
Clare x
What a great fun card Lynn. I love the hopping frogs and you have coloured them beautifully. I love the blues and greens in your colour combination and the stars finish it off well. Lovely layout too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black at Allsorts and good luck in the draw.
Shirley
LOVE this! Such a fun card. Love your 3d elements and great colours :o) Lisa x
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining Penny Black @ allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Tracy x
What a fun card Lynn, I'm sure he'll like it, love the colours and the 3D effect you created, it's well done!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for sharing at Penny Black at Allsorts.
Hugs
Maarit
this is just toadily cute.....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx
ReplyDelete