Kathy's Funky Fifteenth: Master Chef Recipe!
5 Flowers
Use 3 different papers
2 Buttons
1 Ribbon (cut up or in one strip whatever you prefer)
and a sprinkling of Gems or pearls
I made this card when the challenge was first put up, but haven't been able to post sooner due to Blogger problems, chest infection, holiday, more Blogger problems and then last night when I tried to log on our internet connection was down due to maintenance work by BT. Still it's here now - I do like to enter this challenge because many of my cards are made with Funky Hand papers as I love the way that the different designs are available in many colour combinations.
I made this card when the challenge was first put up, but haven't been able to post sooner due to Blogger problems, chest infection, holiday, more Blogger problems and then last night when I tried to log on our internet connection was down due to maintenance work by BT. Still it's here now - I do like to enter this challenge because many of my cards are made with Funky Hand papers as I love the way that the different designs are available in many colour combinations.
The three papers are from the 'Son Day' collection on the Funky Daze CD by Funky Hand - I really love this colour combination and find myself using these papers a lot. The image is from Pink Petticoat and the embossing done with a Cuttlebug folder. I've added the buttons and flowers to fit the recipe and some Glamour Dust for 'a sprinkling of gems'.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Lynn x

hiyah lynn. what a super cute card, i love the paper piecing on the pram, it looks like real fabric!! thank you for getting funky with us!! hugs Lou xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous and one I would love to replicate if you don't mind. I love the clours and that Pink Petticoat download is also one of my favourites. Thanks for sharing and good luck. Lynne xx
ReplyDeletegorgeous card lynn.i love the adorable image and stunning colours and details :D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
Hi Lynn
ReplyDeleteA smashing baby card .. .. love your layout very much.
Great paper choices and I love how you used your ribbon!!
Thank you for sharing with Get Funky! this month.
Love Jules xx
This card is just wonderful! I keep forgetting about my embossing folders..this one looks just fab. Thank you for joining in with the May Get Funky Challenge.
ReplyDeleteAnice xx
This is wonderful - do like the paper collection (one of my favourites) and such a sweet card! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month! Get Funky!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable - thank you for Cooking up a Storm this month with Funky Hand!
ReplyDeleteThis really is a lovely colour combo! Such a cute & gorgeous card! Do like what you've done with the ribbon. Thanks for sharing your project with us over at Get Funky! Hope you can come & join in with our new challenge too!
ReplyDelete