Thursday, 21 July 2011

Tuesdays challenge at Catch The Bug

Playing catch-up at the moment as I'm attempting to join in with a week of Christmas in July challenges at Catch the Bug. This card was made for the Tuesday challenge - to make a card using this free image. All the papers are from the 'Tis The Season' collection by BoBunny; star brads, ribbon and tiny bells are from my stash and the image was coloured with ProMarkers before adding some gloss finish to the baubles. The shiny baubles look good in real life but don't show up well in the photo as I'm still getting to grips with my new camera and it's many different settings - should probably have waited until tomorrow to take the photos in natural light.



There are a few more challenges at the moment which call for christmas cards so I'm going to enter my creation into the following too:-

Creative Inspirations Challenge 64 - Xmas In July
CES Challenge # 45 - Christmas
Paper Sundaes Challenge # 78
- Christmas In July
The Crafty Pad Designs Challeng 130 - Christmas In July
I Love ProMarkers Challenge # 75 - Christmas in July

I need to get started on the Wednesday challenge now which is a sketch challenge so thanks for looking and any comments are much appreciated.


Hugs, Lynn x

14 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn

    A great, fun, Christmas card.

    Your image made me smile and I love your layout .. .. especially the ribbon with the little decorations tied to it.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is a good and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun card, gotta love Bugaboo images...thanks for joining in our Christmas challenge at CES this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this fab image a few times & I think it's fab! Great to see another lovely creation using it!
    Thanks for playing at The crafty Pad in our Christmas in July Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining us for the CES Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card hun...so loving the image lol...!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant card lynn.i love the fab fun image and great colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with our Christams In July challenge this fortnight at Creative Inspirations. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for playing along in our Christmas in July Challenges at CTB and for helping to make it a huge success!
    I love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I do love Jodie's images, and you've done a wonderful job with this one! Thanks for playing in THE CRAFTY PAD challenge and good luck in our prize draw! Hugs n love, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love this image and your little bells are cute! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fab Christmas card and I luuuurve the colours. Thanks so much for playing at Paper Sundaes this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I have to get this image! :) It totally makes me smile.

    Great card!

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great fun Christmas card, thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall