Saturday, 23 July 2011

Wednesdays Challenge at Catch The Bug

The mini-challenge for Wednesday, in the Christmas in July week of challenges at Catch the Bug, has this sketch to follow.




This is my attempt at following the sketch. I've used another digi from Bugaboo with an A5 dark blue base card and created the paper for the background using the words of the song 'Little Donkey'. To add some colour and texture I decided to emboss the red card with a cuttlebug folder and in the absence of anything more suitable used a mesh design which reminds me of cobbles .. as in dusty road .. not sure they would have had cobbles in Bethlehem but I'm claiming 'artistic licence'. The image has been coloured with ProMarkers and finished with three gold stars.



I'm also entering this into the 'Christmas in July' challenge at I Love ProMarkers as it is Christmassy and I did use ProMarkers. Thanks for looking.

Hugs, Lynn x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Lynn, thanmks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great cards from you Lynn! :)

    Awesome entries and fabulous images.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    PS I think they might have had cobbles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards lynn.fabulous images and i love your colours and designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall