Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Let's Get Sentimental


"Long time no blogging."  With one thing, then another, I've not felt like blogging but finally decided that it was time I took the bull by the horns and got stuck in.  Two deaths in my extended family then a skiing holiday at half term meant that my little blog got neglected.  Work, decorating and gardening have taken more of my time but I've still managed to make a few cards so thought it was time I started to put them on here.

It hasn't helped that Mr Blogger has forced me to change over to the new Editor.  I was quite happy with things the way they were, I knew what I was doing (well sort of) but now everything is new and I'm muddling my way through.  According to my reading list some of the blogs I follow haven't had a recent post but if I go on them they have had several, some even today, so not sure why they're not showing up.
 It looks like Mr Blogger still has some problems to sort out.





This card is for the April challenge at Get Funky which is Let's Get Sentimental.  The base card is 15cm square and the papers are all from the Pressie Time collection on the Happy Happy Birthday CD.  

Thanks for looking.

Lynn x




7 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card Lynn. The embossing on the more plain coloured squares really finish it off beautifully. Thank you for joining in with this months Get Funky Challenge.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card lynn.your design is fab and i love the pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo pretty
    thanks for joining us at Get Funky this month
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Lynn - fabulous design and they are some of my favourite FH papers.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Get Funky this time and good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the big "BIRTHDAY" letters on this Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiyah Lynn!
    oh this is fabulous hun!! I love those squares of colour with the sentiment over them, just fabulous!
    thank you for getting funky with us
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card & perfect for the theme! Thanks so much for joining us over at Get Funky! I do hope you can join in with our new challenge too! x

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall