I made this card for a friend at school who recently celebrated her 40th birthday. I was short of time so went with a design that I've used before - saved all the indecision that I usually go through when having to come up with something special at short notice.
The patterned papers are both Pink Petticoat left over from an earlier project. The stamp was given free with a magazine some time ago and I coloured the cakes with ProMarkers before adding some Glamour Dust to the 'icing'.
I'm entering this card in Challenge 148 at Passion for ProMarkers which is 'Special Birthdays'
Thanks for looking.
Lynn x

Love your adorable card Lynn, yummy cupcakes.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
gorgeous card lynn.fab colours and embossing and i love the sweet image :D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
Gorgeous! Fab image and layout.
ReplyDeletexx
Hi Lyn, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Great layout and colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDelete