The Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog has a sketch to follow for the week 58 challenge. As I bought my first LOTV rubber stamps recently and needed to make a Wedding Card I decided to enter for the first time. I bought 'Wedding Couple' especially for this card but added more just because I liked them.

The card is 19cm square and made from Pearl cardstock in ivory, the image is stamped on the same cardstock and coloured with Promarkers ... I wasn't sure if this would be suitable for colouring with Promarkers but it worked very well, then I added some Glamour Dust. The background paper is by HOTP, from a pad of Wedding themed papers that I have had for a long time - usually just look at them but not any more. I've used gold card for matting, ivory ribbon and pearls and made the paper flowers from plain old copy paper with card candy centers. I took loads of photographs - indoors near the window, on the window sill and outside in the garden - but non show the colours as good as the real thing. Indoors wasn't light enough but outdoors the colours look washed out - but these are the best of the bunch.

The card is 19cm square and made from Pearl cardstock in ivory, the image is stamped on the same cardstock and coloured with Promarkers ... I wasn't sure if this would be suitable for colouring with Promarkers but it worked very well, then I added some Glamour Dust. The background paper is by HOTP, from a pad of Wedding themed papers that I have had for a long time - usually just look at them but not any more. I've used gold card for matting, ivory ribbon and pearls and made the paper flowers from plain old copy paper with card candy centers. I took loads of photographs - indoors near the window, on the window sill and outside in the garden - but non show the colours as good as the real thing. Indoors wasn't light enough but outdoors the colours look washed out - but these are the best of the bunch.
Thanks for looking and any comments are appreciated.
Lynn x
Lynn x

wow!! a really beautiful card lynn.love the image and soft colours and your flowers are stunning.
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
lovely card, the colours are great
ReplyDeletexxxcarrie-leexxx
This is gorgeous sweetie, i love the image that you have chosen and the papers are fab too, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs love Pops x x
ReplyDelete