I love Bugaboo images and have loads of them - some bought, some won and others that were 'friday freebies'. This image is one of the bought variety - had to have it because my son has three Guinea Pigs so I knew it would get used. This card, for his birthday, was made to fit the August Challenge at Catch The Bug which is BINGO. I've chosed the top line of BOLD AND BRIGHT - PEARL - SENTIMENT. Now I was OK with two out of three but PEARL had me stuck until I found some small flat back pearl stones in my stash. Stuck one on each star and the result looks OK and not at all girly.
The papers were free with a magazine - unknown
Image - Bugaboo
Colouring - Promarkers
Thanks for dropping in,
Hugs, Lynn xx
The papers were free with a magazine - unknown
Image - Bugaboo
Colouring - Promarkers
Thanks for dropping in,
Hugs, Lynn xx

Oh love your cute card Lynn.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Love the look on his face! Super cute card,
ReplyDeleteLiz x
I love this project! Thanks so much for playing along with our August Bingo challenge over at Catch the Bug! We are so happy to have you and hope that you will join us again very soon for our next challenge! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image for your project
ReplyDeleteI just love this digi! He's so cute! Fabulous card too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with our first Bugaboo Bingo Challenge. We hope you'll join us again today for our new challenge.
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min
Hi Lynne this is fabulous well done Hugs Elaine
ReplyDelete