Tuesday, 13 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas at Bugaboo - Day # 3

The challenge for day 3 was to 'Use an animal'.

I've used Rudolph, as I did on day 1, but this time holding a
Christmas bauble. The design is the same too but with a blue, red and white colour scheme. The papers are by Funky Hand from the latest CD ROM 'Twelve Crafters Crafting', and another Pink Petticoat sentiment.



This is a close up to show how Rudolph has been shaped and attached with glue gel for extra dimension.


Well must get back to decorating the Christmas Tree, then maybe I can finish some more of my cards for the challenge - only 8 to go!!!

Thanks for visiting,

Lynn x


4 comments:

  1. love this lynn.fantastic design and colours and the fun image is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful card! I love the squares in the background! Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Lynn! Brilliant design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynn

    Brilliant use of your Funky Hand papers. I love this layout .. .. it works really well!!

    Congratulations on your Funky Hand win too!

    Loved your cards.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall