Wednesday, 7 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas at Bugaboo - Day # 1

I'm playing catchup here as the Challenges at Bugaboo started on 1st December with "Use a tree on your card". The images of Rudolph are some of my favourites so I've used 'Rudolph with Tree'.



The Pink Petticoat sentiment was printed first then small squares of paper from a DCWV multi stack were used as a background. After colouring Rudolph with ProMarkers, I cut and shaped him before using glue gel to fix him in the foreground. It's a bit easier to see in the close-up below, how the image stands out.



To save myself having to add an insert, I printed another of the Pink Petticoat sentiments directly onto the inside.



Quite a quick, simple card really - once I'd decided on the design. I think the others will need to be quick and simple too if I'm going catch up as I've got 6 more to do and they'll be anouncing the theme for day 8 tomorrow (make that later today as it's already past midnight).

I'm also entering this in the December Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo


Lynn x


3 comments:

  1. So cute Lynn....!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card lynn.love the fun image and your design is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this clean layout. It really suits the image perfectly. Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this week at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    P.S. Visit my blog to see my giveaway – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on THIS POST HERE .

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall