This wallet card was made for a monthly swap that I take part in and the recipient should have received it by now. As it includes a Penny Black image and punching I am entering it into this weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is 'LET'S GET PUNCHY'. I have used punches for the flowers and butterflies and a Papermania paper pack that I got in a Docrafts Goody Bag. Whilst trying to decide what papers to use ... print some or use up some of my stash ... I came across a Goody Bag that I had completely forgotten about. Can't remember when I got it but it has some wonderful stuff in it and I love the colour combination so I chose three of the papers and a piece of matching card from my stash. The main flower was stamped on one of the papers then the petals cut out ... very fiddly ...and stuck onto the image for a 3D effect, the rest of the image was coloured with Sakura Stardust pens. I hope that its new owner likes it as much as I do.
Stamps
Penny Black 'day-dreams'
coloured with Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pens
Sentiments - Papermania Clare Curd range 'Stamping for him'
Papers
Papermania 'Sunshine Paper Pack' by Tina Higgins
Tools
Butterfly & Flower punches - unknown make
Nestabilities - Labels Eight
Thanks for looking and any comments left - much appreciated.
Lynn x

Such a beautiful card ~ luv the gorgeous backing papers xx Lizzy xx
ReplyDeletegorgeous card, i love the fab image and the papers and my fav colours.luv coops.xx
ReplyDeletetruly gorgeous lynn......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card,and love the detail.
ReplyDeletelouise xx
Ooh, this is beautiful! Gorgeous stamp and colours!
ReplyDeleteLove Beth xx
Wow this is stunning!
ReplyDeleteMrs Wonka (Zoe) xxx