Saturday, 8 May 2010

Bikini Card

Whilst checking out the latest Get Funky Challenge, I came across a card by Ruth that reminded me of a template that I had had for sometime and never used. I was inspired to make this card but for obvious reasons I won't be entering it for the Challenge even though I have used a Funky Hand DP. I 'm in the process of creating another 'Shaped Card' to enter into the May Challenge but it isn't finished yet as I'm still trawling through my CDRoms for just the right paper ... it could take a considerable time ... still I've got until the end of the month.

Front View


Close Up


Back View


Paper - Funky Hand, V Funky 'Spring Morning'
Faux stitching - Sakura Gelly Roll
Ribbon - Poundland
Flowers - EK Success Punch/Papermania Gems


Hugs, Lynn x


4 comments:

  1. oh brilliant saucy card, love the paper you`ve used.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Never thought of adding a little bow to the back - what a good idea!!

    Thank you for sharing it and thank you for letting me know that I inspired you!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall