Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Passion for ProMarkers week 47

The challenge last week at Passion for ProMarkers is to 'create your background using only your promarkers' so I decided to have a go. I've used ProMarkers to create my checkered design, colour the image and the other layers too. The image was on a sheet bought at a craft fair recently but doesn't show who it was created by, and the rest of the card was created with just smooth white cardstock coloured with ProMarkers and a sentiment created on the pc. Thought I wasn't going to get this entry in when I realised that my son had borrowed our camera. He brought it back last night but then it slipped my mind that the challenge ended today at 9 am so here I am at the last minute (well almost) hoping that I've made it in time.



Colours used
Ivory, Blush,
Apple, Meadow Green,
Pastel Blue, Cornflower, China Blue,
Cool Grey(1 & 3),
Shale, Cocoa & Black

I enjoyed the challenge of creating my own background and have done a few more similar ones using different colours which will be useful for other golf themed cards.

Hugs, Lynn x


3 comments:

  1. Lol fantastic card, I love the image and fab backing paper you created.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Lynn, you were certainly up with the lark today - and yes, you made it lol
    super card
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    remember DT applications need to be in by Thursday if you're interested in applying - details on the blog
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, love your background, this is one of my fav mens stamps you have a fabby blog- saw your blog addy on docrafts and am now following you x

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall