A quick baby card that I made today for a friends daughter who has just had a baby girl. I had made another card but decided at the last minute that I didn't like it so this one was put together in a few minutes. I was really pleased with the simplicity of it, and the soft delicate colours, but the photo doesn't do it justice. In real life it looks so much nicer but it's gone now so no chance to take another photo. The background is from a pad of 'Baby' papers by HOTP that I have had for ages, and the focal image is actually an embroidered motif. The current challenge at Simon Says Stamp is 'A card for a child' so I'm going to enter it there and hope that it qualifies.

Patterned paper - Paper Pizazz from HOTP
Motif - Pink Pineapple
Sentiment - unknown stamp
Teddy & Feet charms - Mei Flower
Ribbon - my stash
Patterned paper - Paper Pizazz from HOTP
Motif - Pink Pineapple
Sentiment - unknown stamp
Teddy & Feet charms - Mei Flower
Ribbon - my stash
Thanks for looking and any comments left.
Hugs, Lynn x
Hugs, Lynn x

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you did, i came here for a nose and i love your cards. I'm following you now so i don't miss anything. Di.x
ReplyDelete