Decided to enter this challenge for the first time but our pc has been playing up this week - kept freezing or switching itself off - so have not been able to update my blog. Now that the pc is working - sort of - I decided to take a photograph of my card then upload it. More problems as I couldn't find the camera, but eventually tracked it down to my son's bedroom. Then poor light conditions meant that the colours don't look so good so I'm not really happy with the photo but it will have to do now as I am running out of time. In fact I'm probably too late but it's done now so I may as well give it a try.
Stamp - Chicky Night
coloured with Promarkers.
Papers - Rob and Bob Studio.
Card, ribbon & flower - from stash.
Brads - Dovecraft.
coloured with Promarkers.
Papers - Rob and Bob Studio.
Card, ribbon & flower - from stash.
Brads - Dovecraft.

Hi Lynn
ReplyDeleteYou made a lovely card with the sketch, this is one of my fav PB stamps and love your colouring and paper combo colours.
Cheers
Cynthia
Great card Lynn - love that image, it's so much fun!
ReplyDeleteSince you were the first to comment on my new digi images I'm happy to send you a free one of your choice - let me know which one you'd prefer and your email address and I'll send you it today :) all I ask is that when you make a card from it you link it to my blog.
Jenni x
Love the colours on this and the image is fantastic!!
ReplyDelete