Friday, 28 August 2009

Lilac & White Birthday Card

I was asked, by a friend, to make a birthday card for her to send to her daughter who is at present living in Australia. As Caroline is in her 20's and slim with long blond hair, I thought that this image from Pink Petticoat would be ideal. The digital papers are also from Pink Petticoat and I'm really pleased with the finished card ...

,

All papers - from Lilac set in Pink Petticoat 'Daisy Daisy' Collection
Digital Image - Lola with Wine
clothes/bag coloured with Lilac ProMarker
trousers/bag paper pieced
Plain paper mat embossed with Cuttlebug 'Birthday' folder
gems/ribbon from stash
Sentiments generated on PC

... I hope that Janet likes it as much as I do.

Hugs, Lynn x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie this is just gorgeous love the colours and PP image on this one, your colouring is just perfect
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall