Thursday, 20 August 2009

Just For You

I bought a pack of cardstock last week mainly because one of the predominant colours was green, which is my favourite. There are 12 designs, some embossed, some double sided and I like them all so much that it was hard choosing which ones to use first. Once that was settled I found it difficult to actually cut into them but eventually the deed was done. The stamp is one of several I bought at the same time and after stamping the center square was double embossed with clear EP but this doesn't show up in the photograph. I'm quite pleased with the finished card so must make myself use the other designs and not just keep looking and stroking them.



Cardstock, Buttons and Stamp - MME 'Bloom & Grow'
Stamp inked up with Marvy Brushmarkers
Doodling and sentiment - by hand
Ribbon - from stash






1 comment:

 

hydroxycut recall