All dp's - Funky Hand 'Funky Seasons CD Rom'
Black scallops cut with Fiskars 'Threading Water' punch
White oval cut by hand then embossed with 'Swiss Dots' folder by Provo Craft
Flower - hand made then finished with 'Patti's Pretties' from Kirsty Wiseman
and a light dusting of glitter chalk
Black scallops cut with Fiskars 'Threading Water' punch
White oval cut by hand then embossed with 'Swiss Dots' folder by Provo Craft
Flower - hand made then finished with 'Patti's Pretties' from Kirsty Wiseman
and a light dusting of glitter chalk
I really enjoyed making this card and now looking forward to seeing what the challenge is for September.
Hugs, Lynn x
Hugs, Lynn x

Thank you so much for joining in with our first monthly challenge on Get Funky! Lynn. Your card is just fab.. I love the glitter chalk on the flower, I'll have to try to get myself some of that. I love the papers from the Funky Seasons CD as well and I forget to use them when new download collections or CDs are released, thanks for reminding me about them!
ReplyDeleteAnice xx
wow lynn your card is fabulous and love the flower...perfect match for the gorgeous papers and loving that sparkle...thanks for joining in the fun with the Get Funky Gang and look forward to seeing you in September....hugs kath xxxxx
ReplyDeleteFabby card Lynn, a great take on the sketch, love the black accents, and that sparkly flower is stunning. Thanks for joining in the Get Funky fun. :)xx
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely elements here Lynn, that flower is fabulous!! you did a very good job :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining our first challenge and i hope you will be back to 'Get Funky' in September!
Hugs
Carol x
Great colours and I must check that collection again! I hope you like the September challenge as its me that is setting it!! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month! Get Funky!
ReplyDeletelovely take on the sketch
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with our first challenge and good luck
AllisonX