This is my latest creation ... a Funky Word Book ... it's for my husband as it's our Wedding Anniversary on the 17th. I haven't got the latest CDROM from Funky Hand (yet) but this is from one of the Word Book collections on Funky Daze. I haven't finished the inside but plan on working on it this week.
Papers - Funky Daze 'Funky Hand'
Die cut lettering - Provocraft 'Hippie Chick'
Circular sentiment - Papermania
Buttons - from stash
This card won one of Clare Curd's sketch challenges over on Docrafts
Paper - Funky Hand
Stamp - Papernation
Ribbon and brads from stash
A card for a colleague who was 50 last month.
Papers - Funky Hand 'Funky Daze'
Stamp - Penny Black 'Chicky Night'
Die cut number - Provo Craft 'Hippie Chick'
Gems - from stash
My first Funky Hand card.
Stamp - Penny Black 'Chicky Night'
Die cut number - Provo Craft 'Hippie Chick'
Gems - from stash
My first Funky Hand card.
Papers - Funky Hand 'Funky Daze'Stamp - Forever Friends
Ribbon - from stash, dyed to match
Card Kit swap on Docrafts

Papers - free download from Shabby Princess
Bear and flowers - Handcut
Brads - from stash
Sentiment - Computer generated

Lovely selection of cards!! I wish you good luck for the DT-call!!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet greetings,
Saskia
Your word book has turned out fab! I'm sure your other half will love it!
ReplyDeleteAnice xx