Sunday, 10 May 2009

2nd Post

Well after a lot of messing about I think I have finally managed to get the pictures to show up below the text. I was trying to add a picture after the text but it kept appearing above it ... then when I finally thought that I'd got it right I spoiled things by adding another picture which then appeared right at the top. Many attempts later I may have cracked it but I still can't understand why I can't just type then add pictures in the order that I want them to appear. Time to preview ... well everything looks OK .... time to publish ... fingers crossed.








Stamp - Penny Black, Chicky Night
Coloured with Promarkers and Sakura Gelly Roll
Papers - Funky Hand
Gems - from stash










2 comments:

  1. I love the colours you've used on these cards Lynn- they look great!
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are lovely.
    Still don't understand why you can't drag and drop your pix.
    Do you get the little squares at the corners of your pic when you left-click on them?
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall