Saturday, 30 May 2009

Kay Carley has great Blog Candy to give away.

Just got back from a short break in Stratford-upon-Avon, lovely place and we had great weather too, so thought I would check out Blogland to see what I've been missing. Kay Carley has some great Blog Candy to give away here. It runs until midnight on Sunday 31st May. I really love the stamp sheets that she designs, they're sold under the Aspects of Design label through The Stamp Man, and I always try to watch when she is demonstrating on Create and Craft.

Found lots of inspiration and so envy the people who manage to update their blogs regularly, some as often as everyday. Since having problems starting mine, I got there in the end then sat back feeling proud of myself, I didn't get into a routine of regular updates. This is going to change so I am going to check out the pictures of my latest cards then put them on here. Back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hydroxycut recall