Sunday, 2 September 2012

Wedding Hearts

'A personalised wedding card please', but no information about the happy couple other than their names, 'I'm sure you'll come up with something', was the request I had from a friend a few weeks ago.





I remembered seeing some cards around Blogland which used heart shapes to represent the bride and groom, so after a few attempts at drawing a suitable sized heart I came up with a template that I was happy with.  After that the card came together quite easily as I already had the 8"x8" (20cm x 20cm) scalloped card blank, a scrap of suitable paper and a length of matching ribbon.

The sentiment was made in Word Art and printed directly onto the card front.  Then some silver card for matting and a cuttlebug embossing folder to create the dress.  I used some flat back pearls to finish it off ... only it didn't look finished ... so I added part of a die cut that just happened to be hanging around (luckily in the same silver card)  from when I was trying out a new Memory Box Die called Honeysuckle Vine.



Thanks for looking,
Hugs Lynn x

3 comments:

  1. Love your wonderful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lynn.really love the elegnat design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stylish card Lynn, really lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall