Cards don't always turn out exactly as planned (not with me anyway) but this one did and I'm quite pleased with it. It was number One Son's birthday last Friday and this card was made for his brother to give to him.
Can't remember where I got this digital image from but I think it was a freebie.* I coloured it with ProMarkers in blues and oranges to go with the craft card used for the 'beer glass'. The layered image has been shaped and attached with glue gel for dimension and the sentiment was created on the pc and printed directly onto the card.
Challenge # 28 at Here Come The Boys is 'Anything Goes'
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge # 80 - 'Anything Goes'
Stampin' Royalty Challenge # 126 - 'Masculine Cards'
Hugs, Lynn x
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge # 80 - 'Anything Goes'
Stampin' Royalty Challenge # 126 - 'Masculine Cards'
Hugs, Lynn x
Edited
Image was in fact free from Pollycraft.

Such a fantastic card!
ReplyDeleteThank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)
fantastic male card lynn.i love the fab beer monster :D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
I love this... I think the clean lines are ideal for a "guy" card. Cute image, again ideal for a "guy" (defined, I think, as a male older than ten and younger than sixty, lol) Thanks for joining in the Here Come The Boys challenge, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. Like the image and the simplicity of the design. Makes for a lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenges and good luck.
ReplyDeleteMags
x
Cool, fun card. Great idea to make it 'beer shaped'!
ReplyDeleteLiz x
Hi Lynn
ReplyDeleteSorry I am late finding this one .. .. just on catch up duty after a little break.
Loving this card. Great shape and the perfect image to go with it!
Love Jules xx
Hi there Lynn from the UK who drinks tea. Thank you for stopping by today. There is NO real secret to sun tea.
ReplyDelete1. Place several tea bags (or a large tea ball filled with loose leaf tea) in the container of your choice. It's best that it is a clear container. Secure the bags or ball in place.
2. Pour water (tap, filtered, or even bottled) in the container until all the bags or the ball is covered.
3. Take to a warm (usually sunny, but not really a requirement) place and allow to steep on its own.
4. After a couple of hours or so, bring inside and refrigerate.
5. Enjoy with lemon, milk, sugar, or just plain.