I made this card with a MEN/BOYS theme for the
Penny Black Saturday Challenge but have had so many problems with the internet, then my sewing machine, then Mr Blogger that it is probably too late now but I may as well post it anyway. One card is in the bin because my sewing machine kept jamming so I wasn't going to bother but then I decided to try again and it co-operated (sort of) so this card is the result. Image Penny Black of course, coloured with ProMarkers and the papers are Funky Hand from the Funky Seasons CD.
Edited: It's been pointed out to me that this card also fits this months challenge at
Penny Black at Allsorts which is PUNCH AWAY. I am a follower of this blog and had seen what the challenge was for September but then promptly forgot. I'm not very good at combining challenges and tend to stick to one at a time unless I realise that they are asking for similar things. I did actually use a punch for the squares, it's a 3.5cm one by Woodware. Thanks Jules.
Lynn (very frazzled)
wow lynn love your cute card and great stitching...so sorry you have been having machine problems but thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC....hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeletegreat card lynn.fab image and your papers and stitching are stunning :)
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
Hi there Frazzled Lynn .. .. ..
ReplyDeleteMy what a lot of effort you have put into this and well done for not letting it beat you.
Love your patchwork stitching and your cute image.
Did you use a punch on your creation? If so you could enter it into the Penny Black at Allsorts Challenge this month. They are here if you fancied entering.
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/
Love Jules xx
A great tag, fab stitching & I adore the sweet sentiment
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining Penny Black @ ALLSORTS this month, hope you will join us again, good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx
Hi there
ReplyDeleteSo pleased you decided to join us as your card is really different and a joy to see how you have used the elements...especially after the problems you sound like you have had making it.
Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this week.
B x
this is wonderful, so glad you decided to join the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge and good luck.
ReplyDeletelove the simplicity of this card its stunning...x
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Penny black at allsorts this month hugs Kirsten...x