When I print papers to make a card the pieces that are left over usually get saved 'for another time' as I hate to throw anything away. However they often get forgotten or they are not quite what I'm looking for so they rarely get used. So I set myself a challenge to use up some lilac and white Pink Petticoat papers that were left over and as some of the pieces were small I decided to cut squares and use my sewing machine to get the patchwork look. The flowers on both were hand cut and small pieces of left over ribbon were used to finish off the white flowers.

I'm quite pleased with the finished cards but I've still got some scraps left so need to come up with a new idea for using them up,
Hugs, Lynn x

Such pretty card and a fab idea to use up your scraps.
ReplyDeleteHugs Emma x