Finally got my act together and uploaded my entry to the Get Funky challenge for January which is 'January Blues'.
The papers are all from the 'Birthday Boy' collection on Happy Happy Birthday. I've used a white, scalloped card blank from Craftwork Cards and a Penny Black stamp coloured with Promarkers. The mat for the image was cut with a scalloped Nestie and so that there will be somewhere to write a greeting, I've cut a slightly smaller scalloped circle in white for the inside. No sentiment as the backing paper says it all but a couple of buttons were added as a finishing touch, these were threaded with silver cord first because they have 4 holes and looked a bit 'naked'.
I'm also entering this card for the first challenge at Emmas Cards UK which just happens to be 'Shades of Blue', and challenge # 72 on the CES Challenge Blog which is 'Lots of Layers - 3 or more'
Thanks for looking,
Lynn x
I'm also entering this card for the first challenge at Emmas Cards UK which just happens to be 'Shades of Blue', and challenge # 72 on the CES Challenge Blog which is 'Lots of Layers - 3 or more'
Thanks for looking,
Lynn x

hiyah Lynn!!
ReplyDeleteawwww he's so cute and I absolutely loved how you used your funky papers for this one, man cards are sooo tough!! this one is just perfect!
thank you for getting funky with us this month
hugs Lou xxx
This is a fab card Lynn. I love how you have used the Happy Birthday paper as the sentiment! Thank you for joining in with the Get Funky Challenge
ReplyDeleteAnice xx
brilliant male card lyn.fab image and backing papers and i love the shape :D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
Great card! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Get Funky - I hope you can play along with our new challenge too!
ReplyDeletegreat card. thank you for entering emmas crafty challenge x
ReplyDeleteSmashing card Lynn, fab colours and papers look great for the image, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karenx
ReplyDeleteHi Lynn , I'm Elaine, I have to say this card did make me smile , it is lovely and a fab image. I like your style Lynn, your cards are always so crisp and clean looking they are lovely.
ReplyDeletewell Done
Elaine W
You have some fantastic stuff here Lynn, well done you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining me.
hugs Kimx