Saturday, 25 July 2009

Asked to make two cards by a friend.



A friend asked me to make her two cards, one for an Engagement and the other for a 21st Birthday that she had missed.

For the Engagement card I decided to keep it simple and made it A5 in Cream and Gold with the couple's initials on the front. For the centre panel I used some pearlised paper ... possibly stardream ... embossed with the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder and matted on gold miriboard, from which I also cut the initials and hearts using the Hippy Chick alphabet. The sentiment was created on the pc and printed directly onto the card and to finish off I used some gems from my stash and gold organza ribbon from Ribbon Oasis



For the belated 21st birthday card I only knew that 'Rachel likes to shop', so this is what I came up with.



Papers are Provocraft 'rob and bob studio'. The image is a download from Pink Petticoat which was coloured with Promarkers in addition to a little paper piecing then matted on pink and black card. Circular sentiment created on the pc and cut with Nestabilities, then finished with silver numerals cut with Sizzlits 'bozo' alphabet. A few crystal gems from my stash finish the front of this A5 card. I printed a belated verse on the inside then decorated the blank side with a scalloped circle cut from the main dp.

1 comment:

  1. Love both cards, the shopping themed one is fab!!

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxycut recall