This is a card wallet that I made for an image swap that I take part in, my partner has received it now and seems pleased with her goodies. The image is from a Charmed Cards download, dotty and striped papers were free with a magazine some time ago and the blue paper was part of a kit I downloaded free from Kirsty Wiseman(not quite sure which one as I downloaded several).

Below is the card I've just made for my elder son to give to his dad for Fathers Day. I used a free download from Kirsty Wiseman. It came as an A4 sheet to printout and make into an A6 card, but I fiddled about with it a little as I wanted to make a bigger card. In the end I used the resized elements plus other bits in my own design then created an insert too. I hope she doesn't mind.
Below is the card I've just made for my elder son to give to his dad for Fathers Day. I used a free download from Kirsty Wiseman. It came as an A4 sheet to printout and make into an A6 card, but I fiddled about with it a little as I wanted to make a bigger card. In the end I used the resized elements plus other bits in my own design then created an insert too. I hope she doesn't mind.
Just need to make another card for younger son now but I have something completely different in mind.

Your cards are great Lynn, thanks for commenting on mine. I love your blog it looks great.
ReplyDeleteLove Wendy
:-)